Discover ways to support your body and mind through Yoga and Nature
Unravel the mysterious gifts from nature. Discover treasures that will support you in releasing irritating and inconvenient issues that stop you from living your best life.
When: Sunday 19th April 2020
Time: 10am – 4pm
Where: Calm at Church Farm Address
- Gain clarity around your needs, physically, emotionally and energetically.
- Discover tips from nature to meet those needs.
- Ways you can support yourself naturally in peri-menopause and menopause
- New skills that you can use whenever required.
- Feel empowered, relaxed, rested and recharged.
- Experience the amazing relaxation that is Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep)
- Be heard by a supportive group of Women.
Do you find:
- Life is too busy?
- No time for yourself?
- Your needs not met?
- Irritating symptoms?
- Irregular sleep?
- Mood swings?
- Confidence reducing?
“Embrace your inner Deva” is designed to give you the time and space to step out of your busy life; to release the distractions and connect with your inner self.
You will be supported in helping to identify the triggers and issues that you’re experiencing and show new skills and ways of reducing their impact.
- Time for you away from the daily distractions
- Fill your cup and
- Identify the root cause of issues such as anxiety, irritability, lack of confidence.
- Enjoy some gentle yoga physical practice, stretching plus Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep)
- Discover the magical world of Flower essences and how to use them effectively.
- Explore Aromatherapy with essential oils that smell divine to help address physical and emotional symptoms
What to expect:
We begin with a gentle physical yoga practice
Diva Discovery Dive – Delve inside to identify the areas that you wish to address which cause issues or symptoms.
Lunch- There is a cafe on site where you can purchase lunch
The Healing Power of Flowers
Discover the world of Flower and vibrational medicine and Aromatherapy oils, how to combine and use them.
Select the relevant essences and essential oils to address and support your issues (with guidance).
Use additional skills of muscle testing and dowsing to help with selection.
Make a bespoke product, (rollerball) to take home and use to support your chosen issue.
Finish the day with a Yoga Nidra practice which is equivalent to 3 hours sleep.
By the end of the day, you will have released physical and mental tension, relaxed and revitalised your body and made a product to help with the ongoing support you when you go home.